Are you feeling the breakfast blues? If so, we've all been there. Fortunately, Brave Foods is here to save your bacon.
Brave Overnight Oats are nourishing, flavorful, and insanely easy to prepare. Prep only requires 30 seconds of effort the night before and then for breakfast the next morning you're off to the races!
A packet of oats is "one full meal" consisting of 20g of whole food organic protein, ~450 slow burning calories, and ~12g of fiber. To supercharge your breakfast bowl, try adding pistachios, pumpkin seeds, and fresh berries.
Have you ever eaten a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast only to have the rumblies an hour later? If so, it's likely because you were over consuming simple carbs and under-consuming protein, which helps to keep you satiated. Protein is an essential component in blood sugar regulation, which promotes the feeling of fullness. One packet of Overnight Oats contains a whopping 20g of protein from whole food, organic ingredients.
Embarking on an adventurous day? Fueling up after a morning workout? Or just trying to avoid snacking between breakfast and lunch? Brave has you covered! One packet contains ~450 calories so that you won't be running on empty.
Foods high in fiber take longer to digest, which makes you feel full for longer. One packet has between 12 and 14 grams of fiber, which is nearly half your suggested daily intake.
Healthy fats such as omega-3 and omega-6 help to regulate your appetite by controlling the release of appetite-increasing hormones. Plant-based fatty acids can be hard to find, but chia seeds, hemp hearts, and walnuts deliver the goods.
Consuming an excessive amount of sugar can significantly increase levels of hunger-promoting hormones in your body. Brave Foods adds zero sugar to their Overnight Oats and all flavors are naturally sweetened.
Nutrients to help build lean muscle and promote physical recovery
• Includes three sources of complete proteins so all essential amino acids are covered
• Walnuts, pecans, and almonds are packed with branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) which can help support muscle recovery
• Slow-release carbohydrates prepare your glycogen stores for activity
• Healthy serving of key minerals: magnesium, selenium, and calcium
Nutrients with neuroprotective properties to support mental clarity
• Pecans, almonds, and walnuts contain flavonoids and polyphenols that promote cognition and concentration
• Chia seeds and hemp seeds are rich in alpha-linoleic acids (ALA). This serves as a precursor to the production of the brain-health boosting acid, docosahexaenoic (DHA), another omega-3 fatty acid
• Pumpkin seeds are packed with magnesium, zinc, iron, and copper – micronutrients that protect the brain from inflammatory free-radicals